Here are some answers to questions you may have.
Why did you start the Food Connection Network?
I have a few reasons for creating the Food Connection Network:
- A love for food and sharing information about food.
- Experience volunteering and documenting many food related projects and organizations in the Vancouver area.
- A desire to help an orphanage in India constantly short of food learn to grow its own food to increase food security.
- Interest in sharing ideas and projects to help entire communities celebrate and produce food so that all can enjoy an no one need go hungry.
Are you funded?
Today it is just me, a computer, and the willingness to write and get started.
Funding would help the Food Connection Network expand to help more people celebrate food and enjoy greater food security.
Here are some ideas for funding the Food Connection Network:
- GoFundMe Campaign
- Possibly advertising or affiliate marketing.
How would funding help?
Money, personal help, and donations in kind would help in the following areas:
- Provide money for writing, photography, and video.
- Design and implementation of a Food Connection Database.
- Support for travel to review projects.
- Emergency food money for the orphanage in India.